No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win
1. The Fulham Football Club Limited Fan Survey Competition (the “Competition”) is operated by Fulham Football Club Limited (“Fulham” / the “Sponsor”), whose registered office is at Motspur Park, New Malden, Surrey KT3 6PT.
2. The Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, but excluding Republic of Ireland) who are 18 years old or older. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of Fulham and each of their respective affiliates and subsidiaries (the “Released Parties”) as well as any immediate family member of an employee of a Released Party, are not eligible to participate in the Competition or win any prizes under it. The Competition is void to any entrants outside of the United Kingdom within the terms described above, and where such entry is prohibited by law.
3. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules contained herein (the “Official Rules”) and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding on any participants in the Competition.
4. The Competition is a prize draw, in which the winner will be selected at random. No purchase is necessary and no entry fee is required to participate in the Competition. The winner of the Competition will win the following prize: x1 Fulham FC 2017/18 Home Shirt, signed by Brian McBride
5. The Competition is open between 01/12/2017 and 03/12/2017 (the “Competition Period”).
6. All entries in the Competition become the property of FFC and will not be acknowledged by the FFC. Entries must be received by the Sponsor by 12:00 AM (midnight) GMT on 03/12/2017 (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after midnight on the Closing Date will be void.
7. Only one (1) entry, using only one (1) email address, will be allowed to enter the Competition. Any entrant who is deemed by the Sponsor to have attempted to enter more than one (1) entry will be disqualified from the Competition and ineligible to win any prize under it. In the event that the winner of any prize under the Competition is discovered by the Sponsor to have submitted more than one (1) entry or has otherwise breached the Official Rules (and/or the Sponsor has reasonable grounds to believe either of the same) the Sponsor reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify such person from the Competition and select an alternative winner.
8. For the avoidance of doubt, the use of script, macro or automated devices (or any other devices intended or used to automate or subvert any aspect of entry) to enter the Competition is prohibited and any entry through such means will result in disqualification. In the event of any dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the prize will be awarded to the person named on the registration form on the winning entry. Photo identification may be required.
9. Released Parties are not responsible for, and by entering the Competition entrants shall be deemed to have waived and released the released Parties from, any claims or complaints arising out of or in connection with late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, illegible, inaccurate, or undelivered registration forms or entries, or for telephonic, human, electronic or computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, electronics, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, mobile, or other devices (including wireless phones/handsets or other wireless devices), phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Competition, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Competition, the processing of registration forms, entries or the announcement of the prize, the cancellation or postponement of any game, or for any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or wireless device relating to or resulting from participation in this Competition, or for printing, typographical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Promotion-related materials. Entrants are responsible for any charges of online service providers or wireless carriers. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entries of entrants whom the Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Competition or is in violation of these Official Rules.
11. The Sponsor shall select one (1) winner from eligible entries to the Competition in a random draw conducted on 04/12/2017. The prize winner will be notified at the email address provided in his/her registration form and must respond to the notification email within 1 days of such email being delivered. If FFC is unable to contact any potential prize winner or the prize winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and the Sponsor shall, at its absolute discretion, be entitled to select an alternate winner from a further random draw of any remaining eligible entries.
12. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of the prize (or any part or portion thereof) is permitted by or on behalf of any entrant. Where the prize is unavailable in full or in part, the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of comparable or greater value, at its absolute discretion. In this event, the Sponsor shall have no liability to the prize winner or any other entrant arising out of or in connection with the substitution of the prize.
13. By entering the Competition, all entrants agree that the Released Parties may use (unless prohibited by law), the name, country/city residence, photograph, any recording (voice, film or video), and/or likeness of any entrant, winner or their guest for advertising, trade and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission or notification.
14. The Released Parties shall have no liability and will not be held responsible for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage, including, without limitation, personal injury or death or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize and any travel or travel-related activity thereto or participation in this Competition, except in respect of death or personal injury to an entrant caused by the negligence of the Sponsor or to the extent that any such liability cannot be excluded or limited by law.
15. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without liability to any entrant, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Competition for any reason, including should viruses, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Competition and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the potential winner from among all eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the event that required such termination.
16. The Competition, these Official Rules and the rights and obligations of any entrants shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales. Any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.