The Supporter Charter is our commitment to the fans of Fulham Football Club. Guided by our core Club Values, it is intended as a ‘code of best practice’ that contains important information about our policies and practices.
As a Club we strive to be ambassadorial, proud of our heritage and respectful of everyone the Club serves, including our supporters, our partners and our local community. We will seek opportunities to drive audience and our fan base and to celebrate and embrace diversity. We will be fair, progressive and forward thinking in everything we do.
We will actively seek feedback from our fans and customers and go the extra mile to delight those who are touched by what we do.
• Wherever possible the Club will provide coach travel to away fixtures at the lowest available price. Costs can be found in the ‘Tickets’ section at fulhamfc.com
• Each season the Club will endeavour to designate a number of fixtures as Community games with relevant ticket promotions and activities. To help promote equality in football, at least one fixture each year will be earmarked as the Club’s official Kick It Out Week Of Action game.
• The dates of certain matches may change due to live TV or cup commitments. We will make every effort to communicate any changes through the Club’s communication channels, including the website, match programme & direct email. However, it remains the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the rescheduled match date & kick-off time.
Lost or Stolen Tickets
• For forgotten Season Tickets, a duplicate day ticket may be obtained at the discretion of the Ticket Office on production of relevant ID.
• Lost Season Ticket cards should be reported immediately to the Ticket Office. Replacement cards will cost £5 unless a Crime Reference Number can be given to verify the theft of the card.
• If there is a major sponsorship change the Club will endeavour to inform supporters as far in advance as is possible through the matchday programme, the website and direct mail-outs.
Restricted View Seating
• Due to the age of the ground pillars affect the sightlines from a number of seats within the stands. The Club will proactively check the view from seats and ensure that any which has part of one goalmouth obstructed are classified as Restricted and sold at a discount. Where seats are affected by pillars but these do not obstruct the view of either goalmouth, then there will be no reduction in the ticket price.
• During the season the Club will conduct a monthly draw, allocating a number of items of signed memorabilia to registered charities within our local area. Charities can apply in writing to be included in this free draw. In order to keep the value of donations high at auctions and raffles, we will not be able to assist with other requests for signed merchandise. We therefore ask that supporters do not submit items directly to the Club for this purpose.
Sponsors & Commercial Opportunities
• The Club will endeavour to attract sponsors and commercial partners with mutually beneficial and appropriate brand objectives & company values. For further details of the benefits & opportunities available, please contact the Sponsorship Dept. on 0208 336 7537.
• The Club will consult with supporters on a regular basis through Forums, surveys, feedback forms & focus groups. Fans Forums will operate on a bi-monthly basis and will be open to fans of all ages and backgrounds to attend.
• Information and data provided by and on our customers may be securely stored electronically or in manual files. We may from time to time contact supporters by letter, phone or email to inform of special events or services that we feel may be of interest. Supporters can contact us at any time to opt out of receiving information from us and / or any of the Clubs official partners.
Health & Safety
• Supporters are assured that the Club is in communication with the police & local authority to ensure that crowd safety in the stadium and its surrounds on matchdays is not compromised so far as matters are within the Club’s control.
• The Club carries out its obligations under the Premier League rulebook to prevent price fixing in relation to the sale of replica kit.
• Under the current kit manufacturing contract, all replica strip designs have a life span of one season.
• Information regarding our kit cycle policy will be made readily available to any persons requiring it.
Refunds (Abandoned Games)
• If a game is abandoned before half-time then a full refund or free admission to the rearranged game will be offered. Please note that the holder may be required to return the ticket to the Club within seven days of the rescheduling anncouncement to be eligible for compensation. If a match is abandoned after half-time then supporters will be entitled to a 50% discount on the re-arranged fixture. In no cases will refunds be made on the day of an abandoned game.
• The Club’s Retail & Direct Mail refund policy will be displayed or available on request in store and printed online and in the catalogue. Merchandise will only be accepted if presented within 28 days of purchase. All returns must be accompanied by a receipt or credit card statement. Only the Retail Buyer or Club Shop Manager can authorise exceptions to the advertised refund policy.
Refunds (Season Tickets)
• Refunds on Season Tickets will only be considered in exceptional circumstances and on a discretionary basis. Requests must be put in writing to the Ticket Office Manager, Fulham FC Ticket Office, Craven Cottage, Stevenage Rd, SW6 6HH
• The Club will only provide refunds on tickets if the match is cancelled or postponed. Refunds will only be given if the ticket is returned to the Ticket Office within 7 days of the rescheduling announcement (which shall be made on fulhamfc.com), provided this is still more than 7 days before the rescheduled date.
• The Club cannot be held responsible for cancelled or postponed matches and urge supporters who are travelling long distances not to book too far in advance and / or to take out insurance that covers the rearrangement or cancellation of their travel.
Official travel to all domestic or international fixtures is sold on a non-refundable basis. Refund requests must be made in writing and are at the discretion of the Ticket Office Manager.
• Major policy issues will be publicised in an easily digested format in the matchday programme, on the website, in residents’ newsletters and occasionally by direct email.
• The Club abides by the FA Premier League rules governing the allocation of tickets to visiting clubs. The flexibility of the stadium configuration at the Putney End allows the Club to give either 1800, 3000 or more seats to the visiting team. The number allocated will be based on anticipated home and away levels of demand.
• Our guiding principles in determining ticket policies for the Club are that tickets should be accessible, affordable & fair.
• As well as making tickets accessible, the Club recognises the need to fill the stadium in the short term and to grow the supporter base in the long term by introducing young fans to the Club.
• Additional tickets for league matches that are not allocated as Season Ticket Holders seats will go on sale in the first instance to Season Ticket Holders to allow them to bring guests. Tickets will then be made available to Members. Subject to availability and other restrictions, a General Sale of remaining seats will then follow.
• Each season there will be a number of games where tickets are unlikely to be offered on General Sale.
• Full details of the Club’s ticket policies can be found at fulhamfc.com and are also available on request from the stadium Ticket Office.
• At least 5% of tickets will be offered to non Season Ticket Holders. These will be offered in the first instance to Season Ticket Holders guests.
• The Club does not charge admission prices to away supporters which are higher than those charged to our own supporters for comparable accommodation. Concessionary rates are offered to supporters of this visiting club.
• Details of ticket availability & pricing will always be made available promptly on fulhamfc.com and on the ticket information line. Where possible ticket information will also be added to Club publications, including the match day programme.
Open & Inclusive
• There are designated areas for both ambulant disabled supporters and wheelchair users in the home and away sections of Craven Cottage.
• These spaces are provided at a 50% discount and where assistance is required, there is no charge for an accompanying personal assistant (conditions apply*).
*for further details, please see the Club's Disabled Fans page|
• The Club is fully committed to equal opportunities for all individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sex, marital status or disability. It is the aim of the Club that no employee, potential employee, player, applicant or customer receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of race, colour, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sex, marital status or disability.
• The Club acknowledges that it is essential that the whole family can come along to games. The Club will run promotional offers during the season that are specifically designed to attract children to games.
• The Club will provide an area in Blocks A, AL, K & KL of the Johnny Haynes Stand which is specifically promoted for the use of families.
• The Club will operate a variety of affordable Membership schemes to suit adults, juniors, domestic and overseas based supporters. Members will receive a variety of benefits and will be entitled to ticket priority after Season Ticket Holders. Full details of all Membership schemes will be found on fulhamfc.com
• An allocation of tickets will be given to the Fulham FC Foundation for various games throughout the season, giving local children the chance to watch live football.
• The Club will strive for wider accessibility by offering a broad range of ticket prices.
• The Club will offer a minimum 50% concession for our junior supporters on both Season Ticket prices and matchday tickets in selected areas.
• Concession tickets are available to all supporters aged under 21 years or 65 years and over, in seclect areas.
Away Season Ticket
• Season Ticket Holders will be offered the opportunity to purchase an Away Season Ticket, which guarantees a ticket for each away game played.
• The Club will operate a Loyalty Point scheme to ensure that in instances where demand is expected to outstrip supply, tickets sales can be fairly administered to ensure those who attend most regularly have an opportunity to purchase a ticket. Full details of the Loyalty Point scheme will be outlined on fulhamfc.com
• The Club welcomes feedback to assist in improving the service which is delivered to supporters and will endeavour to find new and innovative ways of communicating with supporters and gathering suggestions.
Ticket Policies (Instalment Plans)
• The Club will offer all supporters the opportunity to purchase their Season Tickets by instalments on a flat fee basis at competitive rates.
Ticket Policies (Neutral Area)
• Selected blocks of the Putney End are usually designated as a neutral area, which is open for home, away or any other fans to use. Purchasing a seat in this area means supporters could be seated next to a home, away or a neutral supporter.
• The Club will try where possible to respond to emails within one day of receipt, with complaints being treated as a priority.
Communications (In Person)
• If a supporter wishes to arrange a personal meeting with a Supporter Relations Representative they can do so by contacting the Club in advance. All meetings must be pre-arranged. The Club will try to accommodate all requests but there may be circumstances in which a meeting is not possible, practicable or must be delayed or cancelled. The Club will operate 1 to 1 meetings which can be arranged in advance and will be held at the stadium on matchdays. Details will be advertised on fulhamfc.com and where possible in the matchday programme.
• The Club will try where possible to respond to written correspondence within 1 working week of receipt, with complaints being treated as a priority. The Club will try to keep you informed of any delays that may be experienced.
• The Club will endeavour to acknowledge all complaints within 1 working week of receipt and will always aim to resolve a complaint within 14 working days. When contacting the Club supporters are encouraged where possible to leave Client Reference Numbers, phone numbers and email addresses. If a customer requests a response in writing then s/he will always receive one.
• All Club staff members are seen as ambassadors and are expected to adhere to the Club’s Values, policies & procedures. The Club commit to ensuring that all new staff will receive a comprehensive induction and any other relevant training.
• The Club’s dedicated Supporter Relations Dept. has overall responsibility for customer care. Supporters are encouraged in the first instance to contact the Dept. most relevant to their query. Where issues cannot be resolved, or supporters wish to leave feedback or suggestions the Supporter Relations Dept. can always be contacted directly. – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org| or 0843 208 1222 (option 4).
Back to top