History of Fulham Football Club

New Badge: 1947

August 1947 Another badge change for Fulham. This is the third change and the forth badge donned on Fulham kits; and it incorporates the Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham's Coat of Arms. An update of the 1945 badge, which was the same as this design but the background was red instead of white. This badge would also be updated again in 1951; where the 'Fulham FC' scroll was removed for a simpler design.

Success On The Road

August 1947 The Whites won nine away games during the 1947/48 campaign – a record only bettered in the Club’s debut season.