Fulham Football Club
Meetings & Events
• DC United
• Çaykur Rizespor
• Ipswich Town
• Wolverhampton Wanderers
• Derby County
• Southampton U21s
• Chelsea U18s
• West Bromwich Albion U18s
2014/15 Season Tickets
viagogo Ticket Exchange
Formation (11-15 years)
Fulhamites (4-10 years)
Mini Fulhamites (0-3 years)
International Members' Clubs
14/15 Adidas Fulham Home Shirt
14/16 Adidas Fulham Away Shirt
14/15 Adidas Home Goalkeeper Kit
14/15 Adidas Fulham Training Wear
Fulham Fashion Range
13/15 Adidas Fulham Change Kit
U21s & U18s
Matchday at the Cottage
Experiences and Events
Motspur Park Training Ground
Map and Directions
Official Matchday Programme
You are here:
The Goals of 2012/13 (Part One)
The Goals of 2012/13 (Part One)
Thursday 6 June 2013 17:00
We take a pictorial look at our 2012/13 Premier League goals and celebrations. Here's part one, but how many can you remember?
(1 / 24)
- Damien Duff scores Fulham's first goal of the 2012/13 season, opening the score against Norwich City at the Cottage.
(2 / 24)
- Mladen Petric marks his Fulham debut with a coolly taken header.
(3 / 24)
- Petric netted a second and a third for the Whites as Fulham overran the Canaries.
(4 / 24)
- Alexander Kacaniklic scored his first Fulham goal with a confident low finish.
(5 / 24)
- After Hugo Rodallega was felled, Steve Sidwell drilled home a late penalty to hand Fulham a 5-0 victory.
(6 / 24)
- Martin Jol's side ran Manchester United close in a 3-2 loss at Old Trafford. Duffer scored for Fulham, while Nemanja Vidic netted an own goal.
(7 / 24)
- Dimitar Berbatov started his Fulham career with a bang, curling in Fulham's opener in the 3-0 defeat of West Bromwich Albion at the Cottage.
(8 / 24)
- The Bulgarian striker then stroked home from the penalty spot to double the Whites' advantage.
(9 / 24)
- Sidwell completed the win with a fantastic strike on the turn.
(10 / 24)
- Rodallega set Fulham on the road to victory, scoring against his old club Wigan Athletic.
(11 / 24)
- Duffer added a second for the Whites, although the Latics would claim a late consolation.
(12 / 24)
- Petric put the Whites in front against the then reigning Premier League champions Manchester City - but the visitors would hit back to secure a 2-1 win.
(13 / 24)
- Jos Hooiveld's own goal levelled the score for Fulham after Jose Fonte's early goal had put Southampton in front.
(14 / 24)
- Kieran Richardson looked to have won the match with this late strike - but Fonte's even later effort would hand the Saints a share of the points.
(15 / 24)
- Chris Baird added the finishing touch to John Arne Riise's corner and claimed a deserved home win over Aston Villa.
(16 / 24)
- Having been a goal down at Reading, Bryan Ruiz levelled with this strike.
(17 / 24)
- Bairdinho then grabbed his second goal in two games to put Fulham in front at the Madejski Stadium.
(18 / 24)
- His 88th-minute strike looked to have won it for Jol's charges, but Hal Robson-Kanu's 90th-minute equaliser meant a share of the spoils.
(19 / 24)
- Ruiz's seventh-minute free-kick set Fulham up nicely before the impressive Marouane Fellaini grabbed two to put Everton in front at the Cottage.
(20 / 24)
- But Sidwell rescued a point for the Whites when pouncing on a Sascha Riether cross.
(21 / 24)
- After conceding two goals in 23 minutes, Berba halved the deficit in what proved to be an exciting game at the Emirates.
(22 / 24)
- The Bulgarian then set up Kacaniklic, with the Swedish youngster heading in a 40th minute equaliser.
(23 / 24)
- Berbatov inspired Fulham's comeback against Arsenal, putting them 3-2 up from the spot. However, Olivier Giroud levelled in the 69th minute.
(24 / 24)
- Petric's 62nd-minute strike offered Fulham hope against Sunderland - but on a dissapointing day the Whites would go down 3-1 at the Cottage.
Membership for Under 10s
Check out our Membership exclusively for the youngest Fulham fans. With fun to be had and friends to be made - go nuts and become a Fulhamite today!
Find Out More