Fulham Football Club
Meetings & Events
• Aston Villa
• Norwich City
• Tottenham Hotspur
• Hull City
• Stoke City
• Crystal Palace
• Liverpool U21s
• West Bromwich Albion U21s
• IF Brommapojkarna U19s
• Coritiba U19s
2014/15 Season Tickets
viagogo Ticket Exchange
Formation (11-15 years)
Fulhamites (0-10 years)
International Members' Clubs
adidas Replica Kit
adidas Training Range
Great Save - Sale Now On
U21s & U18s
Matchday at the Cottage
Experiences and Events
Motspur Park Training Ground
Map and Directions
Official Matchday Programme
You are here:
The Goals of 2012/13 (Part Two)
The Goals of 2012/13 (Part Two)
Friday 7 June 2013 11:00
We take a pictorial look at last season's Premier League goals and celebrations. We complete our review with part two of Fulham's goals of 2012/13.
(1 / 24)
- Steve Sidwell put the Whites in front as Newcastle United made the trip to Craven Cottage.
(2 / 24)
- After Hatem Ben Arfa's equaliser, Hugo Rodallega restored Fulham's lead and ended a winless seven-game run.
(3 / 24)
- A fine strike from Mladen Petric wasn't enough at Loftus Road as two goals from Adel Taarabt handed QPR the derby points.
(4 / 24)
- Having put the Whites in front, Dimitar Berbatov's clever finish was cancelled out by Rickie Lambert's late penalty as Southampton took a share of the points.
(5 / 24)
- Bryan Ruiz halved Swansea's lead at Craven Cottage, but it wasn't to be enough as the Welsh club held on for all three points in a 2-1 win.
(6 / 24)
- We opened 2013 with a bang as Berba set Fulham on the road to victory at West Bromwich Albion on New Year's Day.
(7 / 24)
- Alexander Kacaniklic added the finishing touch at the Hawthorns with Martin Jol's side claiming a deserved 2-1 victory.
(8 / 24)
- Giorgos Karagounis nets a brilliant 25-yard effort as Fulham take the lead against Wigan Athletic. But Franco Di Santo's 71st-minute strike levelled the score.
(9 / 24)
- Berbatov's header saw Fulham take an early lead against West Ham United at the Cottage.
(10 / 24)
- Following Kevin Nolan's equaliser, Rodallega restores the Whites' lead with a powerful header.
(11 / 24)
- Joey O'Brien deflected Petric's shot into his own net as Jol's side claimed an impressive 3-1 win.
(12 / 24)
- This superb volley from Berbatov not only won the match against Stoke City, but also claimed our Goal of the Season award.
(13 / 24)
- Berba keeps his cool to slot in a confident penalty as Fulham take the lead against Sunderland at the Stadium of Light.
(14 / 24)
- Sascha Riether sweeps in his first goal for the Club, but Sunderland hit back from 2-0 down to claim a point.
(15 / 24)
- Berba returned to haunt his old club Tottenham as the Bulgarian grabbed Fulham's winner at White Hart Lane.
(16 / 24)
- Berbatov opened the scoring in a thrilling West London derby clash against QPR, capitalising on Christopher Samba's mistake and finishing in positive fashion.
(17 / 24)
- He then makes it 2-0, rolling home another composed strike from the penalty spot.
(18 / 24)
- Clint Hill's own goal gives Fulham a 3-0 lead, but QPR respond with two of their own. Thankfully, the Whites hold firm.
(19 / 24)
- Fabian Delph's own goal cancels out Charles N'Zogbia's strike as Fulham take a valuable point at Aston Villa.
(20 / 24)
- Ruiz scored twice at the Cottage, but it was Reading that ran out winners with a 4-2 victory.
(21 / 24)
- Berbatov glanced home from a Riether cross, but Liverpool responded strongly with Daniel Sturridge firing in a hat-trick at the Cottage.
(22 / 24)
- Kaca grabs Fulham's first on an impressive final performance of the season with a calm shot on the run.
(23 / 24)
- Berba claimed his 15th goal of the season when he met Ruiz's pass before rounding Michel Vorm.
(24 / 24)
- Urby Emanuelson made sure Fulham finished the campaign in style with the Dutchman completing an impressive 3-0 defeat of Swansea at the Liberty Stadium.
Membership for Under 10s
Check out our Membership exclusively for the youngest Fulham fans. With fun to be had and friends to be made - go nuts and become a Fulhamite today!
Find Out More