FA Cup 3rd Round Wycombe Wanderers V Fulham 5th January 2002, Kick-Off 3.00pm.
We have been allocated 2000 tickets for the above fixture priced as follows:
Adult - £20
OAPs/Students - £15
Juniors - £13
There are also limited places in the Family Enclosure (Adults must be accompanied by a Junior) priced as follows:
Adult Family Enclosure £15
OAP/Students Family Enclosure £12
Juniors Family Enclosure £8
* All tickets for Away Season Ticket Holders are currently being processed.
* Season Ticket Holders must apply for tickets by post or by handing them in to the Ticket Office and their application MUST be received by Thursday 20th December 2001. Please follow these instructions when making your application:
* Clearly Mark your Envelope "FA Cup 3rd Round"
* Send in Special Match Voucher P (one ticket per voucher sent)
* Provide payment details either cheques or credit card details
* Enclose a Stamped Addressed Envelope
* If you application is for Family enclosure tickets, please indicate if you would be prepared to pay the full normal price in the event of the Family enclosure tickets being unavailable.
*Assuming that demand for tickets will exceed supply, a ballot will take place on Friday 21st December 2001 to identify the successful applicants. Tickets will be despatched by Friday 28th December.
* Whilst it is anticipated that tickets will sell out to Season Ticket Holders we ask that Members check the website, Club Call or the Ticket Information Line at around 5.00pm Friday 21st December 2001 as this will indicate if there is any further ticket availability.
* Club organised coach tickets will be priced at £10 for adults, £5 for Juniors (Season Ticket Holders and Club FFC Member's only) thanks to the Chairman's subsidy. Coaches to depart from Craven Cottage and Motspur Park at 12.30pm.