Coca Cola have generously offered two juniors the chance to be a mascot at the exciting Premiership game versus Middlesbrough at Craven Cottage on Saturday January 12th 2002.
This is a fantastic prize and a dream come true for any young Fulham supporter. The overall package, which normally costs £200, will include:
* Ground tour of Craven Cottage
* Visiting the first team changing room to meet the players - a great autograph opportunity (remember those pens!)
* Leading out the first team squad onto the pitch at Craven Cottage
* Warm up with the team before the match
* 4 match tickets to the Stevanage Road Stand (which includes one for the mascot)
* Either a home or away Fulham first team strip
* A picture of the mascot and their favourite player with the opportunity to purchase additional pictures
* Complimentary copy of the Matchday Programme
* A write-up and photo in the Matchday Programme
* Being looked after throughout the day by the Fulham FC Children's Mascot Guide, Mr Ken Simpson
In order to have a chance of winning this wonderful prize courtesy of Coca Cola, you need to solve the following anagrams which hide two star Fulham players: (NOTE - this competition can be entered by supporters of any age, although the prize can only be accepted by children under 16.)
NEW DRAINS RAVED = ?
LAMB NEARED QUEST = ?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your answers by midnight on 31st December 2001. Remember to provide your name, age, address and contact telephone numbers.
For information on mascot availability for future matches, please call Tara Caws on 020 8336 7404
1. The closing date for entries is midnight on 31st December 2001.
2. The winner(s) will be randomly selected from the all the correct entries on Wednesdcay 2nd January 2001.
3. The winner(s) will be notified by Thursday 3rd January 2001
4. The nominated mascots must be under 16 years of age.
5. Standard Terms & Conditions apply.