* It's still not too late to pick up your FA Cup Semi Final tickets. Season Ticket Holders and Club Members are able to purchase the few remaining tickets from the Craven Cottage ticket office today. DON'T MISS WHAT COULD BE OUR MOST FAMOUS VICTORY! Remember, go for Mo!
* There is a special FA Cup press conference at Motspur Park later today. Full coverage will appear here later and all over the weekend.
* Travel news - Police have requested that Fulham and Chelsea fans take seperate routes to Villa Park. Fulham Cars - M1, M6 to junction 6, exit onto the A38M towards Birmingham City centre, leave at the first exit signposted 'Aston Waterlinks'. Car parks are then in that area either to the right or left off the island.
In the event of congestion around M6 Junction 6 (Spaghetti Junction) vehicles can turn off earlier at Junction 5.
To ensure the safety of pedestrians around the stadium, there is a traffic exclusion zone which operates on match days. The details of the exclusion zone are displayed on the reverse of each stadium car park ticket. There will be no access to the stadium car parks after 1745 hours.
Aston Villa Football Club operates the Ground Regulations as published by the Premier League in August 2001. Specifically people will not be allowed into the ground if the police or stewards form an opinion that they are drunk.
Fans will be searched at the turnstiles, articles contravening the Ground Regulations will be confiscated. In particular fans ought to be wary of purchasing air horns outside the ground, they are not permitted inside.
* Paul Thorpe has promised John Collins and Steve Marlet that he'll clean their car once a week for a year of either player scores the winning goal at Villa Park!
* Merchandise will be made available to supporters travelling by coach to Villa Park.