Friendly Ticket Info

Wednesday 2 June 2004

After two seasons away, at last Fulham fans can start counting down the days until our first game back at Craven Cottage. But this isn't the Cottage as we left it back in May 2002. This is a ground that has undergone a multi-million pound refurbishment which combines fantastic new facilities alongside the historic symbols of Fulham's past.

Before the new Premiership season kicks off in mid-August, we have a thrilling home pre-season schedule to whet your appetites and allow you to experience football at the new-look stadium.

First on the agenda is a London derby against Ray Lewington's Watford, the former Fulham legend bringing his side to SW6 on Saturday 10th of July at 3pm. With this being our first game at the new-look Cottage, stadium licensing laws dictate that we can only sell 11,000 tickets for this particular fixture. But with seats only £10 for adults and £5 for concessions, make sure you book in plenty of time to avoid disappointment.

Just over two weeks later, and it's the start of our double whammy of Scotland's finest with both Celtic and Rangers visiting the Cottage on consecutive weekends. For these games the aim is to operate the ground at its full capacity and we want to see it packed to the rafters. It goes without saying that both of the Auld Firm sides have fantastic fans so you can expect a thrilling atmosphere.

Honouring our commitment to give them maximum priority, tickets for the matches against Celtic and Rangers will go on sale at HALF PRICE to Season Ticket Holders first, before Members and General Sale tickets are made available.

Below are all the ticket details of the pre-season schedule in full. Don't miss your chance to check out some fantastic summer football at the Cottage!


PRE-SEASON FRIENDLY - TICKET INFORMATION

Fulham V Watford - Saturday 10th July, kick off 3pm
Fulham V Celtic - Sunday 18th July, kick off 2pm
Fulham V Rangers - Saturday 24th July, kick off 2pm

ON SALE DATES

WATFORD
Season Ticket Holders -16th June
Members - 21st June
General Sale (subject to approval) - 22nd June
Allocation per person - Unlimited

CELTIC
Season Ticket Holders -23rd June
Members -29th June
General Sale (subject to approval) - 30th June
Allocation per person - Unlimited

RANGERS
Season Ticket Holders - 1st July
Members - 7th July
General Sale (subject to approval) - 8th July
Allocation per person - Unlimited

PRICING:

Watford - £10 adults, £5 concessions.

Celtic & Rangers - Season Ticket Holders can purchase tickets at reduced price of £10 adults and £5 concessions. Please note reduced prices are only available if booked during the 1 week priority period.

Members and General Sale prices are £20 for adults and £10 for concessions.

HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS:

Please note we will be unable to issue tickets to personal callers who apply before the 21st June as we are currently awaiting delivery of the ticket stock.

By Telephone:
Fulham Ticket hotline 0870 442 1234 (option 1). 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will require the Member / Season Ticket Holders surname and postcode together with a valid debit/credit card to book tickets. Tickets are subject to a booking fee.

Online:
You will require the Member / Season Ticket Holders surname and postcode together with a valid debit/credit card for internet bookings. Online Bookings are subject to a booking fee.

In Person:
From the FFC Ticket Office at Craven Cottage, Stevenage Road. The ticket office is open to personal callers Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.

By postal application:
To the Ticket Office, Craven Cottage, Stevenage Road, Fulham, London SW6 6HH quoting your name and address and enclosing full payment details. You should also enclose a stamped, addressed envelope for your tickets to be delivered to your home address. All bookings paid by credit / debit card will be subject to a £2 administration fee.

By fax application:
Applications should be faxed to the Ticket Office on 020 7384 4810. Applications must be sent within 3 working days of the match. All bookings paid by credit / debit card will be subject to a £2 administration fee.

FULHAM V WATFORD - ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Tickets will only be available to purchase on the day of the game in the event that the Club has not sold out of its limited allocation. Supporters may purchase an unlimited number of tickets in advance.

As this is the first home game since the redevelopments at Craven Cottage there will be a restricted capacity of 11,000 supporters permitted inside the ground. This is a requirement of the local council for our safety certificate for the 2004/05 season.

Due to the capacity restrictions we will be unable to sell Season Ticket Holders their own seats.

Tickets will be sold in every block of the stadium, to give all areas a trial prior to the start of the season.

FULHAM V CELTIC - ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

We are permitted to sell 75% of the total capacity of the stadium for this match. Following the Watford game we may be permitted to put the remaining 25% of tickets on sale to supporters, this is dependent on the Watford match running smoothly and the council permitting a full ground capacity.

Please note that tickets for away supporters will go on sale on 30th June. Away tickets will be available to purchase through all the methods stated above.

Due to the capacity restrictions we will be unable to sell Season Ticket Holders their own seats.


FULHAM V RANGERS - ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

We are permitted to sell 75% of the total capacity of the stadium for this match. Following the Celtic game we may be permitted to put the remaining 25% of tickets on sale to supporters, this is dependent on the Celtic match running smoothly and the council permitting a full ground capacity.

Due to the capacity restrictions we will be unable to sell Season Ticket Holders their own seats.