Man United Gallery
Fulham Football Club
• Aston Villa
• Bristol City
• Wolverhampton Wanderers
• Derby County
• Sheffield United
• Preston North End
• Blackburn Rovers
• Stoke City
• Brighton and Hove Albion U18s
• Chelsea U18s
17/18 Home Kit
17/18 Training Wear
PL2 & U18s
Matchday at the Cottage
Experiences and Events
Motspur Park Training Ground
Map and Directions
Official Matchday Programme
You are here:
January In Pictures
January In Pictures
Friday 1 February 2013 10:30
(1 / 28)
- Fulham began the New Year in style at the Hawthorns. Dimi salutes the fans after opening the scoring against West Bromwich Albion.
(2 / 28)
- West Brom came back strongly in the second half and equalised through Romelu Lukaku, only for Alexander Kacaniklic to restore our lead...
(3 / 28)
- ...much to the delight of the travelling fans.
(4 / 28)
- New Zealand defender James Musa joined Hereford United on loan. Pic courtesy of Steve Niblett/Hereford United FC.
(5 / 28)
- The Under-21s defeat Crystal Palace 5-2 in a friendly match at Motspur Park. Lasse Vigen Christensen put in a fine display, scoring two goals.
(6 / 28)
- In the FA Cup with Budweiser, Giorgos Karagounis' splendid volley sets up a Replay with Blackpool after Ludovic Sylvestre had given the Tangerines a surprise lead.
(7 / 28)
- The Under-18s defeated MK Dons 5-1 in a friendly match, with Cauley Woodrow amongst the scorers.
(8 / 28)
- Matthew Briggs is officially Fulham's Most Wanted after the EA Sports team turn up at the Training Ground to test out the latest Need For Speed video game.
(9 / 28)
- The Under-18s travel to Germany to compete in the Sparkasse & VGH Cup.
(10 / 28)
- New signing Chris David gets a first run-out for Fulham in the Under-21s' 2-0 loss at Chelsea.
(11 / 28)
- Stephen Kelly departs for Reading after three-and-a-half years at the Club.
(12 / 28)
- Giorgos makes it two in two as he scores another worldy in our 1-1 draw with Wigan Athletic at the Cottage.
(13 / 28)
- In our FA Cup Replay with Blackpool, Kieran Richardson's last gasp volley sends us into extra-time after Nathan Delfouneso's strike looked to have won it for the Seasiders.
(14 / 28)
- Both sides had chances to win it but it was Fulham who progressed courtesy of captain Brede Hangeland's towering header.
(15 / 28)
- Stocko returned to the KC Stadium on loan for the remainder of the campaign following his impressive appearances for Hull City earlier in the season.
(16 / 28)
- Two David Silva goals saw us lose to the champions at the Etihad.
(17 / 28)
- Strongie and Briggsy chew the fat for an exclusive feature in the next edition of Fultime.
(18 / 28)
- Emmanuel Frimpong adds some bite to the Fulham midfield after signing on loan from Arsenal.
(19 / 28)
- Aaron Hughes has an eventful day at Old Trafford as he gives away an early penalty before scoring a consolation in a 4-1 defeat in the FA Cup.
(20 / 28)
- Marcello Trotta opens the scoring for Brentford as they almost cause an upset in the FA Cup when they draw 2-2 with Chelsea.
(21 / 28)
- Fulham announce that Chairman Mohamed Al Fayed has converted his previous loans to the Club into equity, effectively rendering the Club debt-free.
(22 / 28)
- The Under-18s exit the FA Youth Cup at the Fourth Round stage after a 2-1 extra-time defeat to Arsenal. Muamer Tankovic grabbed Fulham's goal.
(23 / 28)
- Berbatov stoops to open the scoring for the Whites in a crucial London derby match against West Ham United.
(24 / 28)
- Kevin Nolan equalised shortly after half-time but Hugo Rodallega immediately restored our lead with this header.
(25 / 28)
- And Mladen Petric forced an own goal from Joey O'Brien in stoppage time to secure a vital three points for his side.
(26 / 28)
- On a busy Transfer Deadline Day, Urby Emanuelson is the first to sign when he puts pen to paper on a loan deal from AC Milan.
(27 / 28)
- He's followed by Bulgarian right-back Stanislav Manolev who joins from PSV Eindhoven.
(28 / 28)
- And our business is concluded when Cameroon international Eyong Enoh joins on loan from Ajax.