The summer edition of the new-look official Fulham FC magazine, Fultime, is out now.
Free for all our Season Ticket Holders and Members, the magazine, which is packed full of exclusive interviews and bespoke content, is also available to buy instore or online for £3.50 – or as an App.
Priced £2.49, the App brings fans additional videos to their iPad, iPhone or Android device.
Just some of the highlights from a jam-packed 84 pages are:
- An interview with Martin Jol as he discusses Fulham’s 2012/13 season and his ambitions for his third campaign in SW6
- Dimitar Berbatov’s thoughts on his first season with the Whites
- Cover star Alexander Kačaniklić on his hopes for the future
- Brede Hangeland’s take on last term
- Les Strong, Les Barrett, John Mitchell, John Lacy, John Fraser and Barry Lloyd reunite to recall the year Fulham went to Wembley in the ‘Boys of ‘75’
- Former Club photographer Ken Coton picks his favourite Fulham pictures
- Club Historian Dennis Turner continues his quest to name the 100 Men Who Shaped Fulham
- Sean Davis chooses the five Fulham games that mean the most to him
- And, we recall Fulham’s participation in the Watney Cup
- There's plenty more too - including a chance to win Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 and the 2012/13 Season Review DVD
Buy your edition of Fultime today from our Club shop or online. Or download the App to your iPad, iPhone or Android device.