We’re offering one lucky Fulham fan the opportunity to watch Fulham’s FA Cup third round fixture against Southampton from the press box at Craven Cottage.
The winner will also receive a pre-match behind-the-scenes tour of the media area, a special Whites gift package, and the chance to meet Jim and Jamie who can pass on some handy commentary tips.
To enter, simply tweet in a video on Twitter to @FulhamFC, or post a video on Instagram tagging @FulhamFC, commentating over a Fulham goal, just like Lucas below.
Send us your moment using the hashtag #FFCCommentary
Fans have until 27th December to enter, and a winner will be announced on Thursday 28th - good luck!
Social Media Competition T&Cs
1. The promoter is: Fulham Football Club Ltd (company no. 2114486) whose registered office is at Motspur Park, New Malden, Surrey, KT3 6PT.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are 6 years and over, except employees of Fulham Football Club and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found of Fulham Football Club’s official Twitter and Instagram profiles.
5(a). The entrant must be following @fulhamfc in order to be eligible for the prize.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Wednesday 27 December 2017 at midday. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Instagram on Thursday 28 December 2017. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.