Fulham Football Club Foundation is currently recruiting for the 2018/19 cohort of Football & Education students across our South London colleges.
Successful applicants will have the choice of studying for A Level or BTEC qualifications in a variety of subjects under the guidance of experienced teachers and coaches, in conjunction with football training and competition in the either the National Youth Development League (U19) or The National League Youth Alliance (U19).
Students will have access to high quality coaching, physiotherapists, and strength and conditioning coaches who will support individual development through tailored programmes, and will receive pastoral guidance in their journey as student-athletes.
Applicants must be aged 16-18 (under-18 on 31st August 2018) and have a minimum of five GCSEs including English and Maths.
Included in the programme:
• Branded match and training kit (at a subsidised cost)
• First Team match tickets
• Rehabilitation support from Fulham Physiotherapists
• Use of Fulham FC training facilities
• Player appearances at training
• Student mentoring
• Support for academic studies by specialists at the club
• Additional sports coaching qualifications Opportunities for work experience and volunteering with Fulham FC Foundation.
• Support with future career planning (Higher Education, Apprenticeships, Work Placements)
• Applicants must be aged between 16 and under 18 on 31st August 2018
• Five GCSEs including English and Maths
• Successful selection at the football trial
• Successful admission to relevant college through application and interview
Contact Steve Jaye, FFCF Football Development & Education Manager to register your place (email@example.com or 0870 442 5432)