Combine the thrill of watching the matchday action unfold, with traditional culinary delights to enjoy at the historic Fulham Palace, as our new Buffet option launches this Saturday when Fulham welcome West Bromwich Albion to SW6 (kick-off 12:30pm).
Here, you’ll enjoy a selection of high-quality traditional food dishes in an intimate environment, perfectly poised to suit London’s original football club.
With drinks included, you’ll make the short trip through Bishops Park ahead of kick-off before taking your seat at Craven Cottage for the match.
YOUR BUFFET PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• Hosted by Fulham record goalscorer Gordon Davies
• Prosecco on arrival
• Hot and cold buffet served pre-match
• Pre-match inclusive beer, wine and soft drinks
• Seats in the Putney End to watch the match
• Matchday programmes and team sheets per guest
• Complimentary half-time drink from the Putney End concourse
Elevate your matchday experience with the Fulham Palace Buffet, priced at £140 per person (+ VAT).
Season Ticket Holders are now also able to upgrade their seat to include Matchday Hospitality at Fulham Palace, priced at £120+VAT.
Supporters wishing to purchase the Fulham Palace A La Carte option can do so, with more information here.