An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and motivated health professional to join our team and lead the coordination and delivery of our health programmes.
The successful candidate will be responsible for growing and developing our current health programmes, ensuring our programmes provide long-lasting impacts. The Heath Coordinator will play a key role in ensuring all activities run as planned and to the highest quality standard. Excellent organisational skills are required to ensure that resources are used efficiently and in line with budget.
You will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with key partners and customers and so exceptional verbal and written communication skills are a must. You must be confident in dealing with challenges and able to solve problems in a logical manner.
As part of the wider operations team, you will recruit health specific delivers, who will have the skills, knowledge and qualifications required to deliver our health programmes. You will be a leader and role model within the team, both in terms of your personal conduct and your health skills and knowledge.
The following qualifications, skills and experience are essential:
• A degree in a relevant subject
• Knowledge and/or experience of GP referrals
• Experience of managing complex health programmes
• Health and wellbeing qualification or similar health/physical activity qualification.
• Experience of managing a budget
• Experience of monitoring and evaluating funded programmes.
• An enhanced DBS check
• Driving licence and access to a suitable vehicle
If you think you can add value to our team please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date: 22nd December 2017