We are seeking exceptional individuals to join our match-day and events team to work predominately at Craven Cottage, the home of Fulham Football Club and our Training Ground in New Malden.
Acting as the first point of contact for our fans and supporters you will be a Club Ambassador delivering our Club Values and providing service excellence to enhance the fan and customer experience at every touch point.
You will have exceptional communication skills along with a desire to maintain the safest environment for all visitors ensuring that safety and security procedures are followed throughout the course of your work.
Ideally you will have previous experience of working in venue / stadium safety or security and hold the NVQ level 2 in spectator safety. Candidates who do not hold the qualification we be considered based on their passion for service excellence and their desire to uphold safety. Opportunities to gain the NVQ level 2 qualification will be available to a limited number of candidates.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Attend safety briefings with designated supervisor;
• Ensure all safety checks are carried out in designated areas in a timely and thorough way;
• Follow and uphold action and communication of emergency policies and procedures;
• Promote, maintain and record incident card documentation as and when required;
• Act as the eyes and ears for the Club, be vigilant and intervene where necessary; and
• Escalate any concerns or match day queries immediately to the designated supervisor / control.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate their ability to engage and connect with people. A can do attitude is essential along with the highest standards of self-presentation.
The following qualities and attributes are also essential;
• A co-operative and resourceful approach;
• A flexible attitude to working hours / days and tasks; and
• The ability to work under pressure and follow instructions.
We are also recruiting for senior positions within the safety operation team such as Supervisors, Corporate and Response stewards.
In addition, we have opportunities for medical staff, who must have one of the following qualifications: FAW/FPOS/FREC.
If you have a genuine commitment to providing the highest levels of service, we would like to hear from you. In return we offer opportunities for training and competitive rates of pay.
We pride ourselves on our family friendly environment so if you think you meet the criteria set out above and would like to be part of our Premier League team or find out more please apply to / contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing date: No closing date - we are always looking for outstanding people!