We are seeking an exceptional individual to join the Club’s marketing team as a Senior Graphic Designer. You will be responsible for working across a range of print and digital graphic assets across a number of Club platforms and mediums. You will be able to demonstrate your work experience and your understanding of how great marketing assets are one of the most powerful sales and communications tools in an organisation. The successful candidate will champion the Club’s brand values and identity, be highly creative, forward-thinking and digitally savvy.
This role will include but not be limited to:
- Support the Marketing department by bringing briefs to life through the creation of original and innovative designs, with specific focus on, Marketing campaign assets (digital and print), Sponsorship selling tools, Sales team selling tools and Venue and events product and sales tools;
- Design of commercial and brand marketing assets including, but not limited to, POS (digital and print), email banners, digital/web banners and graphics, branding, signage, leaflets, and presentations
- Working with the brand marketing team and creative agency to develop and improve the brand’s visual identity;
- Following design direction and style guidelines for the brand, helping to create and drive Fulham’s design direction across multiple platforms and mediums;
- Champion and police the Club’s brand values and identity, ensuring guidelines are adhered to;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders where required, including external agencies, to ensure brand and communication consistency;
- Following efficient resourcing and scheduling processes for all design and build projects;
- Coding with HTML / CSS on a daily basis;
- Working with the Club’s CMS to update the Fulham website;
- Design and build of assets including web pages, email and digital display ads; and
- Work independently on design briefs from concepts through to delivery.
You will need to be a talented designer with the tenacity and resilience to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines. Attention to detail and commitment to deliver outstanding work are essential qualities. On the technical side candidates must have advanced working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite in particular Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator/Fireworks and advanced working knowledge of HTML and CSS. Experience of working with Flash is also required.
This position is based on a consultancy contract. If you think you can add Value to our Team please email your CV to email@example.com