The application seeks full Planning Permission for:
1. The redevelopment and expansion of the current Riverside Stand to increase its capacity from 4,689 to 8,650, increasing the overall capacity of Craven Cottage to c.29,600 seats;
2. Creation of a new public riverside walk;
3. New restaurants, cafés, bars, corporate hospitality and event space at ground floor to fourth floor;
4. New river wall;
5. Basement to provide ‘back of house’ facilities, club and lounge area;
6. Nine serviced apartments; aerial photograph showing application site boundary (see application drawings for precise boundary)
7. Removal of four floodlight masts on the west and east sides of the Stadium, to be replaced by lighting under the new roof of the Riverside Stand, Putney Stand and Hammersmith Stand and two new floodlight masts on the east side;
8. Minor works to the rear of the Hammersmith Stand and reconfiguration of the west end of the Putney Stand;
9. Provision of new entrance and exit arrangements;
10. Works to the south-west corner of Bishops Park; and
11. Temporary construction platform in the River Thames and contractor’s compound in Bishops Park.
Fans can download the full planning summary by following the below link.