Fulham supporters worldwide can watch live coverage of QPR v Fulham from Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on FFCtv.
Kicking off at the earlier time of 6:30pm on Tuesday 30th June, Match Passes are available to purchase now - priced at £5 for fans overseas and £10 for supporters in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland. To purchase a match pass, visit https://tv.fulhamfc.com/ using a desktop/ laptop (PC or Mac).
With enhanced four-camera coverage and commentary from Gentleman Jim on FFCtv, the live broadcast begins from 6pm and will be available to watch online at https://tv.fulhamfc.com/ or via the FFCtv App.
Season Ticket Holders who opted for free FFCtv live match access as part of their 19/20 Season Ticket rebate will be able to watch this game. Simply log in to your account to view. Fans are reminded that they do not have to re-enter their voucher code to watch each match and that this process only needs to be done once.
For fans wishing to watch or listen to this fixture, please be sure to follow the below steps:
• Log-in to your FFCtv account by visiting https://tv.fulhamfc.com/ and clicking LOGIN, located in the top right hand corner.
• If you have yet to purchase a Match Pass or subscription, choose your package and follow the steps to buy.
• Once purchased, to then view the game on desktop simply click on the FFCTV LIVE tab on https://tv.fulhamfc.com/ which will bring up the live video feed (live from 6pm).
• To listen to audio commentary only, click on the adjacent AUDIO COMMENTARY tab.
Fans are reminded that if viewing the website tv.fulhamfc.com on a mobile or tablet browser (i.e. Safari on an iPhone or Chrome on an Android device) the live stream will not show. To watch on mobile or tablet, you must watch via the FFCtv App, available on iOS and Android - please ensure you have the latest version installed.
• Purchase a package by visiting https://tv.fulhamfc.com/ on a mobile or desktop browser.
• Open the official FFCtv App and log-in via the ACCOUNT tab located in the bottom right of the screen.
• Log in to your account.
• Once logged in, you should see LISTEN LIVE and WATCH LIVE buttons accessible via the LIVE and MATCHES icons at the bottom of the screen. WATCH LIVE will become active 30 minutes prior to kick-off and LISTEN LIVE 15 minutes before the match.
Fans are reminded that the previous Fulham FC app will not show live video coverage or provide live audio commentary. To access live content please download the new FFCtv App.
FFCtv FAQs can be found here.
For any specific questions relating to playback on your desktop or mobile/tablet device please contact email@example.com.
Anyone who experiences difficulties subscribing to FFCtv should email firstname.lastname@example.org. Fans are advised to test their login prior to kick-off.